Monday, September 8, 2008

Magic Bus

The other day as I was making my maiden bike voyage through Williamsburg, I stumbled upon this strange, beautiful minibus on Kent Street next to the Billyburg Bridge. Every inch of the thing is decorated with paintings, pictures, plants, and various nicknacks and oddities. I googled 'funky bus williamsburg' but to no avail; there seems to be no information as to the origins and owner of this amazing piece of mobile art. It was gone the next day, as somehow I knew it would be. Any information on the whereabouts of this awesomeness on wheels would be greatly appreciated.














(Google Find: click on the last photo and check out the phrase on top of the bus, ma timilai maya garchu. It means 'I love you' in Nepali. There was also Spanish writing on the bus. The mystery deepens...)

1 comment:

The Red Banana said...

minus the doll head, i am so living in that for at least 3 months. i'm gonna get one and take the country by storm one summer. you in? amazing.